Dr. Dagmar Arnold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dagmar Arnold?

Posted on January 18th, 2017

The best doctor a patient can have. She explains in detail the way your condition is in science language and facts. Helps treat every concern or illness you have.

Wonderful Doctor- Highly recommend

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Dr. Arnold treats the whole person and is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. She currently treats my sister and I for Thyroid Disease and has saved my sister from having unnecessary surgery that was recommended by another Doctor.

Same as "don't go"

Posted on February 17th, 2016

She gave a similar talk as the comment below. "You are young beautiful and I don't think these tests will show anything" I told her about my diagnosis of severe sleep apnea and she said that "I swear they diagnose anyone with that" I was very offended because it has been a big struggle living with it. She asked my martial status and she was encouraging me not to get married and that it was a mistake, which was an offensive and unrelated comments. She said she believes that my fatigue was all in my head and nothing is wrong. She was definitely biased towards how I appeared to her.

DO NOT GO!!!!!

Posted on August 20th, 2015

I cannot believe the experience I had with this doctor. I had read negative reviews prior to going but I thought maybe people were being overly sensitive or exaggerated. I was so wrong....I have a pretty thick skin but she still rattled me. I honestly think she may be crazy. She started the appointment by sitting me down and giving me this spiel that she had obviously memorized- she can't give a pill that will make a 300 lbs person skinny and one day or turn a person into Beyoncé...ok some humor I thought, no problem. But she says she tells ppl what they don't want to hear but she does it bc she cares. She repeated that several times and we finally proceeded. She asked a bunch of personal questions to get my background, which was ok, but there were some snide comments that I just brushed off. Then she had me strip down and she did a physical exam. When I walked back into her office after the exam things got ugly. She was filling out some blood work but she says I think when you get this back, the results will be fine. You are young, you are pretty, you are smart...I don't know why you think you have adrenal fatigue. You live in a place with no wars, you have a great life...I want to take you seriously, I want to help...but I don't think you have a problem (mind you I had told her about my 13 stint of not going to the bathroom, breaking out into a rash daily, hair shedding, constant fatigue and she saw I was diagnosed w anxiety and depression). She used that diagnosis several times by saying things like "I don't know why you're not happy, but some American princesses will find reasons to not be happy..." I asked her to look at a list of suggested tests that I found online and she started raising her voice...she was clearly offended that I asked her to look at another resource and told me that despite her experiences in x y or z location I MUST know more than she does. She told me that "unfortunately she has to deal w woman like me all of the time". I was completely respectful to her the entire time. I realized there was no point in arguing be she was definitely imbalanced...and a bully--there was no point. When I would ask her a question to clarify what she was saying "it sounds like you're saying you think my fatigue is just on my mind" she would cut me off or say "she doesn't like confrontation"...I don't know how you can not like confrontation but then imply that I am a princess and I have no reason to be unhappy. Bottom line-thyroid and adrenal problems are very hard to diagnose. This woman is clearly frustrated w not having the answers so she has convinced herself that she is helping ppl by trying to convince them that their physical problems are all in their mind. She took it personally when I asked her to look at a resource instead of calmly trying to explain why each test was or was not helpful. I told her that she hurt my feelings by saying she had to deal w women like me all of the time and that if she didn't like confrontation she shouldn't say offensive things. I felt like I was talking to a child having a tantrum....she did calm down a bit after that but what a waste of time having to defend myself and argue w someone who is supposed to be a professional!!! I am disgusted by my experience and hope that my story can save someone else time. I went to her bc there was a three month wait for other doctors, but it looks like waiting for three months to try to find a solution is better than giving this woman another penny or my time and energy.

Excellent endocrinologist

Posted on April 13th, 2014

Dr. Arnold has been treating me for more than six years. My initial visit was one hour, and subsequent visits are a half hour. She always calls to discuss test results, never delegating to her staff. She can be quite blunt, but she is also meticulous and knowledgeable. My health is much better for her treatment.

Openly Hostile

Posted on March 10th, 2014

I came out of my first appointment feeling rather unsettled. Instead of coming across as a Dr. who understands me and is trying to help, she really did enjoy making snide remarks and seemed to have come to her own conclusions even before doing any tests. I saw that other comment about how she was shockingly rude and thought it was just one complainer - but I had the exact same experience!

A True Professional!!

Posted on October 20th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Arnold for almost ten years and would never consider seeing another endocrinologist. Her diagnosis and attention to details are accurate and noteworthy. She explains everything, making sure I understand everything that is going on with my condition. She follows up with me thoroughly, personally calling me with test results and explaining those results to me. She is a true hands on doctor who does not rely on others to relay information, confirm appointments etc. I love the personal attention she gives to all her patients, one on one. You never have to deal with an impersonal third party. Love her, she is a cutting edge doctor with the "old time doctor" personal appeal that is lost in many practices. She is up to date on all the latest advances in the field.

Posted on October 5th, 2012

After waiting over a month to see another endocrinologist (who spent ~10 minutes with me telling me my thyroid was normal and ignoring my symptoms), it was refreshing to be able to get an appointment so quickly and have a thorough exam. My condition was accurately diagnosed and after my procedures, the doctor called each time to either give me my results and/or check on me. So glad to know there is a doctor that still prescribes to the old fashion method of looking after their patience (instead of what insurance companies mandate).

Posted on August 14th, 2012

I have found Dr. Arnold to be very truthful and frank. She is unfortunately a little condescending at times, resulting in my questions not being answered fully. On the upside, she is extremely attentive to lab results, even ones preformed by other doctors. She pays attention to details and makes sure to give copies of all lab work preformed as well as notes from each visit.

Posted on May 15th, 2012

I found Dr. Arnold shortly after she established her practice after years of going through one idiot endocrinologist after another. I have now been going to Dr. Arnold for many years for my Type I diabetes. I would not agree with the other poster that she is rude- she is just not warm and fuzzy. If you want the plain, unvarnished truth, she's great. She does say some rather strange things that I believe are culturally based and I have learned to take with a grain of salt. I will say that when I was hospitalized with a totally unrelated condtion, she came to see me every single day and managed the care of my diabetes perfectly.

Pretty Rude....

Posted on March 17th, 2012

Her receptionist was a lovely woman, but the doctor herself was shockingly rude. She seemed to enjoy insulting me with passive agressive comments. I have no clue why I didn't leave and demand a refund.... A disgusting person associated with a nice hospital.

Posted on August 22nd, 2016