Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dagoberto I Gonzalez Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I just had my first baby and i would like to say that i had a great experience thanks to Dr. Gonzalez and his wonderful staff. I could not have been more blessed. The staff is very courteous and compassionate and always made me feel comfortable. Dr. Gonzalez has wonderful bedside manners, never rude or disrespectful and i do agree, he has a great sense of humor which puts you in a comfort zone. I could not have asked for a better doctor. Thanks for helping me experience a wonderful, healthy pregnancy and delivery of my beautiful baby girl. I could not thank them enough.
The office has professional, compassionate and courteous staff. The doctor has a great sense of humor. The doctor always has a smile even under stress. If I were younger and didn't feel my family was complete, I'd get pregnant again just to have such wonderful obstetric care and another awsome birth experience!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Dagoberto I Gonzalez Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates, 7210 McPherson Rd Ste 100, Laredo, TX
Dr. Dagoberto I Gonzalez Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laredo, TX.