Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dahari D Brooks
Dr. Dahari D Brooks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Brooks is affiliated with Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital. Dr. Brooks has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dahari D Brooks has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Showing 5 of 21
I was having intense back and leg pain for a couple of months. Dr. Brooks took the time to explain everything. After exhausting all other treatments. Surgery was the last option. Dr. Brooks explained why I was having pain and the details of what surgery I needed. I had a disc herniation. Everything went very well. Dr. Books took the time to my family and I. He made this experience less stressful. His staff was courteous. Dr. Brooks took time and had patience with me during my follow-up visit. He is an excellent physician!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Brooks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Dahari D Brooks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGreensboro Orthopaedics PA, 3200 Northline Ave Ste 200, Greensboro, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dahari D Brooks in this video.
Dr. Dahari D Brooks is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.