Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dahlia M Alspaugh has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Dahlia M Alspaugh has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Dahlia M Alspaugh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 11
Had a cist removed from scalp, second from above ear. She put me under for 3 hours, left all the cist in. Both got infected and were a nightmare to look at and smelled of rotting flesh. Brown ooze ran down my face for days. Worst of all, she charged my insurance $20,556.00! I had to have a creditable doctor re-do both area's and remove huge pieces of cist, flesh and scar tissue leaving huge holes in my scalp that were pulled together and when properly stitched, able to heal properly and look decent now. Was told her procedure was all wrong in every aspect. Felt like a guinea pig.
22 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Dahlia M Alspaugh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dahlia M Alspaugh, MD - Surgery in Red Bluff, CA, in this video.
Dr. Dahlia M Alspaugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Red Bluff, CA.