Dr. Dai V Du Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dai V Du?

I have been battling post operative MRSA for four months. Thank god I met Dr. Du at an urgent care in redlands. He took an aggressive approach to my infection. On day 1 , he packed my deep wound and gave me 2 shots of clyndimyacin and one shot of rosefin. Day two, he repacked the wound and gave me 3 more shots. He then taught me how to remove and replace the packing and sent me home with more oral antibiotics. Its working and healthy skin is growing. Dr Du said since nothing else had worked before, we were gonna try something different. He took a radical aggressive approach which I wish the three previous doctors would have done. Thank you Dr Du.

Very smart, pleasant, and efficient Doctor! I am impressed with his knowledgable and manner. He is polite and respectful. In addition, he is tactfully direct. This doctor definitely gets the highest rating from me. Bravo Dr Du.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Dai V Du is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland, CA.