Dr. Dai Kohara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dai Kohara?

He really listened to me

Posted on January 10th, 2017

If you want a doctor with a very open mind that will listen to you and interact with you, this is your guy. Very kind, gentle demeanor.

Good doc

Posted on February 18th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Kohara for years now as well as my entire family. We all love him, he's a good dr and person. If he wouldn't feel safe giving it to his kids he won't prescribe it to mine. Sometimes scheduling seems to over book him and sometimes the office staff won't communicate to him what patients need. Instead they ask an office supervisor which is nonsense. But if I have such issues, I mention them to the dr and he resolves the issue. In fact one time I called about a medication refill..it was for Diflucan. And the staff wouldn't tell him, I was out of town, when I returned I told him what had happened and told him whom I spoke with and it was handled. Also he is very good about finding what medications work for you and that your insurance will cover. Great bedside manner. Nothing but nice things to say.

Refused Care because of refusing a drug test

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I recently went to my family doctor at Falls Family Practice just like normal. I have been on a low dosage of pain medication for over 2 years and at my last visit I was informed I needed to be drug tested before I could receive my prescription. Mind you they scheduled me a half an hour before the doctor even comes into the office which in turn made me late for my appointments after that one. Due to me not having time to take a drug test they are refusing to give me care going forward. He asked if I had smoked and I merely said I have before. He did not ask how long ago or anything else. Simply looked at me and told me I needed to find another doctor. Then I received a letter with the doctor stating that I am an "illegal drug user" which is completely outrageous to state when they have never had any proof of this. I am very shocked and would never return to this office the way I was treated. I am not an illegal drug user and have been wrongfully accused of being one.

Posted on August 8th, 2017