Daisy Tint Is this you?

Have you seen Daisy Tint?

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Daisy has been my Primary Doctors for over 20 years, just love her caring manor. She has kept up with all my records and has always made sure all my shots, check ups are up to date. In fact with her guidance and encouragement I was able to quit a 2 pack a day cigarette habit which I smoked for 22 years, I am now 19 years smoke free.

My latest visit to Dr. Daisy Tint

Posted on October 4th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Tint for over 20 years. I can honestly say, she is the best most amazing doctor. Just few days I returned back from Bali. I decided to spend two days in Taiwan and while I was in the plane, I felt this massive chills though my system, not knowing that I caught pneumonia and doctor Tint did everything in her power to help me. I am tears as how much in the past two days she helped me and making sure I am o.k.. pneumonia is not a fast recovery but I am feeling the improvement today. I love you Dr. Tint.

Best Female MD/FP this side of Heaven

Posted on October 8th, 2012

Dr. Daisy Tint have been my doctor for 15+ years...she is excellent. When need to;refferral to other M.D. are top rating and they too are professional and in no need to rush you out of their office. You have questions/concerns..they are discussed and when you prepare to leave Dr Tint's office...everything is in order and you're satisfied with treatment/visit.

Poor Doctor in Diagnosing - Be careful

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Dr. Tint was my mother's doctor of many years. She was starting to show some symptoms of anxiety, insomnia, throwing up regularly and losing weight. My mom went to her with these symptoms for months and Dr. Tint steered her in the direction of needed psychological help. After many months of us getting no where I decided to go with my mom to her appointment to see if what I was hearing back from my mom was true. Sure enough, Dr. Tint compared my mother's throwing up to that of a pregnant woman, she said she just needed stronger drugs and needed a to see a psychiatrist. I asked if she needed to see a specialist at this time and she said no. I took it upon myself to take her to the ER after many more weeks of her throwing up and losing weight and getting weak and Dr. Tint still directing us to the psychological route. Sure enough, the ER found tumors all over her, it had metastasized everywhere. She was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer by the ER and Oncology units at the hospital, NOT Dr. Tint. She passed away 9 days after her diagnosis. If I waited for Dr. Tint to do anything, my mom would have been in even more pain. Beware, she's lost her care for people, doesn't listen to problems and has horrible diagnosis techniques.

Knowledgable, reassuring, confident Doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2011

I've seen many doctors in the past, but always found Dr. Tint to have the most accurate reassuring diagnosis for my medical problems. She is caring and spends time to answer all your questions. It's quite difficult to make an apt with her sometimes, but I trust her diagnosis more than any other doctor. I only wished she had apts on Fridays.

Awesome

Posted on July 8th, 2011

Dr. Tint is great. She is caring and explains your conditions clearly.

Posted on February 11th, 2011

She is an amazing dr. I wouldn't choose anyone else!

Wonderful Doctor