Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daizy K Engineer
Dr. Daizy K Engineer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Engineer is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, Saddleback Memorial Medical Center Laguna Hills and Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Daizy K Engineer has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I will be calling 1st thing in the morning to set an appt. for the children. I just jumped on-line to get the address and realized I should give a review. We rarely need to go in for more than the usual annual wellness check. My children are unvaccinated and Dr. Engineer has always been pro-vaccine and supportive of informing us on the benefits and importance of vaccines-- I disagree, but she respectfully fulfills her duty with a constant smile and great attitude. She is patient, yet quick to perform her duties and always available for questions as long as need be. That's my quick summary off the top of my head....I should add, we began living within 8 miles from the office and moved a few years ago to 35 miles from the office. I never feel like there is a long wait. They get me in quickly when i need it. Always clean. Great staff. I'm blessed to have started with Dr. Daizy Engineer. Too bad someone gave one star with no comment-- not to mention, strange.
My husband and I just love Dr. Engineer. Our first visit was so comforting and we just knew we chose the right pediatrician. As new parents we had lots of questions and she was more than patient and didn't make us feel stupid and spent nearly an hour with us. With our follow up visits, she was just as patient, answered all our questions, and didn't make us feel rushed or like we were inconveniencing her. Her staff is very nice and always give my baby lots of attention. I would highly recommend this doctor.
Dr. Engineer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Daizy K Engineer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorialcare Medical Group, 29472 Avenida De Las Bandera, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Dr. Daizy K Engineer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Santa Margarita, CA.