Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dakara A Wright has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 24
Although I waited for about one hour, I was happy I did see Dr. Wright. She talked with me in detail with great care, and meticulously documented my psoriasis condition and previously used medicines. In front of her computer, she shared with me the process of making decisions to treat my itches and plagues. Made thoughtful suggestions of treatment details.
I love Dr. Wright, she is very good at what she does. I remember my 1st consult. She intensely read my notes and was very direct with me about the severity of my issue, she told me that she wasn't going to play around with my condition and then actually streamlined my care with other specialists. Things were slow I was in a lot of pain when I came to her. she told me it would get better...it did. She literally changed my life, I respect her honesty and she has a great smile.
I saw this dermatologist for a rash that I've had for years. i went to 3 previous dermatologists in the area and no one else could figure it out. dr. wright took the time to research it and even showed me pictures in her book of what I had. she is very thoughtful and down to earth. definitely recommend her if you have Kaiser insurance
This visit was a total waste of time. She was behind but I was told she catches up fast and I see why. She barely spent anytime with me and when I asked about dark spots on my face she said they could be coming from medicine I take even though the spots were there before I began the medication. I wouldn't go back
14 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dakara A Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.