Dr. Daksesh B Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daksesh B Patel?

Competent and personable

I found Dr. Patel to be a competent and caring doctor. He listened carefully to my issues, made several suggestions, and answered all of my questions completely. I never felt rushed, and was completely satisfied with the entire appointment. I am confident in the long-term treatment plan and quite pleased with the quality of care I am receiving. I would recommend Dr. Patel to anyone without reservation.

Arrogant condescending and chronically late.

Fantastic Doctor

I am not your run of the mill pt. usually what is normal is not me and I found Dr Patel willing to understand this and listen to everything going on. He gave me alternatives to explore that 4 other drs. did not. He is amazing easy to talk to and very caring

patient

Consulted with Dr. Patel about whether to not to undergo RFA treatment for Barrett's Esophagus. Dr. Patel is extremely knowledgable on this subject and helped me develop a plan going forward. Dr. Patel listened to me and explained my options very clearly. If you are looking for a good Gastro doctor, head for Suite 240.