Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daksha Barot
Dr. Daksha Barot, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milpitas, CA, with another office in Hayward, CA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Barot is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward and Glen Cove Hospital. Dr. Barot has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Daksha Barot has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Daksha Barot has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Daksha Barot has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daksha Barot is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Daksha Barot is a excellent doctor. She is very understanding and caring. She spends enough time with me while I am at her office. Her diagnosis and prescription have been very accurate so far. My health is much better because of Dr. Barot. I highly recommend Dr. Barot to anyone looking for a Gynecologist.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Barot is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Glen Cove Hospital
Hayward Medical Center
North Shore University-Glen
32 Years Experience
Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daksha Barot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milpitas, CA.