Dr. Dakshesh Patel Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Dakshesh Patel?

Ms. Alicea

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

I don't have a problem with the Doctor or staff. I feel they treat me very good whenever I call in the phone they are very helpful to my needs and when I come in the office they are so nice and the Doctor he is caring and warm, and really wants the best for me. I feel good and safe when I go there.

Rude doctor

Posted on March 5th, 2012

Today was my third time seeing this doctor. This time he was nice and ordered an MRI and blood work. The second time he went over result and order b12 and vitamin d and wasn't very nice. He didn't notice that he never took an EEG. The third time, doctor had another patient record up not mine. He shook my hand like he never saw me before mean while it was my third visit within a month. I told him I wasn't the patient on his screen. He was rude telling me that I got an EEG when I didn't and then said he told me to do puzzles when he didn't. Then he found out he didn't give me an EEG. I told him he was bring very rude to me and he said yes he is. He looked at his phone 3 times

Posted on September 16th, 2015