Dr. Dalal A Akoury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dalal A Akoury?

AMAZING, WONDERFUL, MOVING, LIFE GIVING

Dr. Akoury is great! She's brilliant and invested in her patients beyond just giving them a treatment plan and enacting it. She spends so much time with you over your treatment and she cares about you emotionally and spiritually. She cares about your stress levels and your overall health. She may come across as scattered because of this, but that's where her team is so amazing. They complete Dr. Akoury and work really well together. The listen to her and put her brilliance to action in the treatment! I am so thankful that we found her because she's giving me another chance at life! I couldn't have asked for better results than the ones I've been getting here at AwareMed!

Dr. Akoury has helped me to restore my body to its healthy state. I was not in good health when I first saw her due to stress. She knew immediately what to treat me with and now... I feel like a new person!! I have recommended my family and friends to be seen by her. Not only is she such an intelligent woman, she is very compassionate and loving...... Something you don't see today in doctors I highly recommend Dr. Akoury!!!!!

I consider myself fortunate to have met this wonderful woman and Doctor 10 years ago. She has helped me with my health in so many ways I don't know where to begin. She is full of knowledge and there isn't a single malady she can't treat and correct. Thank you Dr. Dolly for all you did and your continued commitment to making my health/life better everyday!

Solutions to my health needs

Very pleased with progress that we are making and look forward to meet the goals to clear my arteries, time spent with more than I would imagine

Retired

A really caring Dr., very personable. It is nice to go to someone who cares.