Dr. Dale S Adler Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Dale S Adler?

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Adler is a model for what medical care should be. He carefully reviewed records before he saw me. He was thorough and attentive. The exam was unlike any other I have ever experienced. I cannot say enough good things about him. Had to wait for him, but it was well worth the wait.

Dr. Adler - The BEST!

Dr. Adler exam, on every visit, was the most thorough and comprehensive that I have ever had from any doctor. Not only was the clinical exam thorough; Dr. Adler asked questions and listened carefully and thoughtfully to my answers. When I told him about my negative experience under another cardiologist's care, Dr. Adler neither criticized or even commented; he just shook his head. Because I don't live in the Boston area, I look forward to my visits to Dr. Adler every year or so. He and his staff are very accommodating about fitting me into his schedule.

Dr. Dale S Adler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.