Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale Alexander MD
Dr. Dale Alexander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Neck, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY . He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Dale Alexander has 3 locations
55 Northern Blvd Ste 103
Great Neck, NY 11021
237 Flatbush Ave Ste 1
Brooklyn, NY 11217
16326 Northern Blvd
Flushing, NY 11358
Book Online Now
Dr. Dale Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Dr. Dale Alexander has the following 1 expertise
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dale Alexander - Posted on September 1st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dale Alexander - Posted on July 14th, 2011
18 Years Experience
- Ny College Of Osteo Med
Dr. Dale Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dale Alexander's office for more information.
55 Northern Blvd Ste 103 Great Neck, NY : (516) 466-9300
237 Flatbush Ave Ste 1 Brooklyn, NY 11217
16326 Northern Blvd Flushing, NY 11358
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dale Alexander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.