Dr. Dale W Blaise Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale W Blaise?

Very easy to speak with, comfortable discussing issues with him. Dr. Blaise makes you feel at ease.

He seems to prescribe pills for everything. I am not a big fan of taking medication to mask an underlying issue.

Good choice for primary care

Excellent family, general practioner. Does not hesitate to refer to another physician when he feels the need for more specialized treatment. Trying to get through to a "person" when you call is challenging. Making appointment is easy once you get to the receptionist. I like his down to earth approach to issues.

Great doctor. Poor staff

I am impressed with dr Blaise's bedside manner and promptness. He was straight to the point and appeared very compassionate toward my care. On the other hand I feel that a doctor is only as good as their staffing. I seldom talk to a person when I call this office. When I do I quickly transferred to another extension which has always been a voice recording. If I am lucky I am called back with a weeks time with useful information. The receptionist once gave me her medical advice of just take some extra pain pills since my usual medications were 3 weeks late in being pre-certified. I have paid out of pocket for my prescriptions for the last 4 months due to the staff not being able to complete the necessary paperwork for insurance in a timely manner. Of course insurance only reimburses a portion of the out of pocket expense. I loved and greatly appreciated dr. Blaise's professionalism and compassion but have been forced to leave his care due to his unprofessional staff and untimely business.

Wonderful and Caring Doctor

I have been with Dr. Blaise for a number of years. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. I just start to turn on my Kindle and I'm called back. He answers all of my questions, orders tests that are needed. Even visited me in the hospital when he saw my name on the list and I wasn't charged for that visit. Overall, I think Dr. Dale Blaise is a wonderful, caring doctor and I will continue going to him until he decides to retire.

OUTSTANDING DR

Caring, competent, can't say enough good things about him. He makes it a priority that his patiens don't wait. I've been a patient of his since 1993. Always makes the time to talk about anything you need too