Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale Block
Dr. Dale Block, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lynch, NE. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Block is affiliated with West Holt Memorial Hospital, Niobrara Valley Hospital and Sioux Valley Hospital, Sioux Falls, Sd. He speaks English.
Dr. Dale Block has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Dale Block has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Block is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Holt Memorial Hospital
Niobrara Valley Hospital
Sioux Valley Hospital, Sioux Falls, Sd
Niobrara Valley Hospital, Lynch, Ne
37 Years Experience
University of Nebraska
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions317 W Ponca St, Lynch, NE
Dr. Dale Block is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynch, NE.