Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dale E Braun has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Brain Surgery
- Spinal Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Brain Tumor
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
Dr Braun is a down to earth, kind, caring physician. I would and have recommended him to family and friends. He has had neck surgery himself, so he understands his patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Huron Hospital Cleveland Clinic
Dr. Dale E Braun accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsErie Neurosurgery & Associates, 703 Tyler St Ste 350, Sandusky, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dale E Braun in this video.
Dr. Dale E Braun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sandusky, OH.