Dr. Dale Carrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale Carrison?

Brilliant Doctor. Amazing experience

Posted on February 25th, 2017

A wonderful doctor that really cares for his patients. He is a highly intelligent professional with a wonderful bedside manner. He believes in alternative medical therapies other than just easily prescribing medicine to mask a symptom. When western medicine applies he is smart to start patients on this right away. As he did for me he advised western medical therapies such as anti-biotic and eastern traditional therapies I could research and do on my own for my other health concerns. He spent time with me and answered all of my questions. I would recommend Dr. Carrison to anyone for severe emergent conditions and all of your regenerative medicine needs..

Posted on March 28th, 2015

Dr. Dale Carrison is the most professional and amazing Dr. I have ever seen. He took care of my emergency and made me feel better in no time at all. He was so nice and he took the time to answer all my questions. He is a Dr. who really cares about his patients.

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Very professional and treated my illness in a very timely manner.

Posted on September 26th, 2017