Dr. Dale L Cody Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Dale L Cody?

Great Doctor and definitely great surgeon- who does truly care about his patients. Last week ,My father needed an emergency surgery, and Dr. Cody did not hesitate to preform a consultation session and a surgery alone in 48 hours.Dr. Cody's staff also was efficient in making a follow up appointment (post surgery Appointment) in the matter of two weeks. As a family member, I was overall satisfied with Dr. Cody's Communication pre and post surgery. Right after the surgery was preformed, Dr. Cody indeed informed me in detail about procedure, and overall about my fathers condition.Considering my own experience (as a family member of the patient) with this Health Care provider-M.D. ,and considering Dr. Codys educational background I would recommend Dr. Cody to anyone in our community. I was very impressed with my fathers recovery after the surgery. I am so happy my dad is doing fine, I was so worried about his condition, and certainly,I was very frightened of unknown and unpredictable heath care issues that could happen to my daddy. Now, his condition is so much better after the surgery was preformed, thanks to this amazing Health care provider.

Dr. Dale L Cody is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.