Dr. Dale V Di Stefano Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Dale V Di Stefano?

past patient

I saw Dr. Di Stefano for 2 T.I.A. episodes in 2008. He performed an EEG and Carotid study. I had a diagnosis of Frontal Lobe Ischemia. He put me on anti-seizure medication initially, then upon severe side effects, took me off that, and said "take B-12 every day the rest of your life". He discharged me once he found out my injury was related to an accident that was involved in a personal injury case, even though I had medical insurance that covered my care. The worst part is that he discharged me with no referral to a Neurologist that would take over my care. Waiting room time was never less than an hour to see him. His care of me was no care at all. I believe the law requires a Doctor to find a suitable replacement if a patient has symptoms that need regular care. He showed no signs of caring for me at all.