Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dale Drollinger
Dale Drollinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dale Drollinger is affiliated with Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr, Southview Hospital & Family Health Center and Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dale Drollinger has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
In the beginning of seeing dr. Drollinger I thought he was amazing!! And I truly believe he is a great doctor, his bed side manner is an acquired taste, but I like to think I have a sense of humor. He did a great job delivering my twins, and Kettering hospital in general is averse. It's after my twins and I were home, I was discussing my experience to a friend who I recommend to Dr. Grollinger, she processed to tell me he had discussed my medical bills with her and that I needed to pay more on my bills. Can I just say how hurtful this was and completely against hippo regulations!!! Such a great experience turned sour for me:( I paid my bill and never went back.
Saw him 8x. Never once did he remember who I was from previous appts or history, Final straw was when he pinched and twisted my nipples saying they needed to be Perkierwhile making the joke (in front of my husband) that I "used them to get my husband, time to use them for what they were designed for" re: my breasts. I've been in medicine 15 years, never appropriate.
Drollinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Southview Hospital & Family Health Center
Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital
Kettering Youth Services
Kettering Memorial Hospital
Fort Hamilton Hospital
Khn - Kettering Medical Center - Sycamore
34 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dale Drollinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFoot & Ankle Institute of OH, 5676 Far Hills Ave, Dayton, OH
Dale Drollinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.