Dale Drollinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dale Drollinger?

dr drollinger review

In the beginning of seeing dr. Drollinger I thought he was amazing!! And I truly believe he is a great doctor, his bed side manner is an acquired taste, but I like to think I have a sense of humor. He did a great job delivering my twins, and Kettering hospital in general is averse. It's after my twins and I were home, I was discussing my experience to a friend who I recommend to Dr. Grollinger, she processed to tell me he had discussed my medical bills with her and that I needed to pay more on my bills. Can I just say how hurtful this was and completely against hippo regulations!!! Such a great experience turned sour for me:( I paid my bill and never went back.

most caring doctor in town. encourages his patients to take best vitamins to grow our babies healthy. in-powers parents they make a difference in their baby's future health and safe delivery

Creep.

Saw him 8x. Never once did he remember who I was from previous appts or history, Final straw was when he pinched and twisted my nipples saying they needed to be Perkierwhile making the joke (in front of my husband) that I "used them to get my husband, time to use them for what they were designed for" re: my breasts. I've been in medicine 15 years, never appropriate.

Quick and Effecient

Best Doctor Ever!!!

I had a rare uterine fibroid tumor while being pregnant with my son. Dr. Drollinger and his staff are the best! They fought hard for my sons life! I was a major risk for pre term labor and I had a full term baby!!

time for my annual again, so happy the girl that was named Joanna is no longer there. So rude to patients, and I heard she got fired for falsifying her credientials. acted like she was a nurse and she wasn't even an MA. everyone seems happier without her there. Have four friends having their babies this fall, and everyone is seeing Dr Drollinger and the individualized care he gives.

Best doctor of any specialty I've ever seen.

He & his staff were so wonderful and caring. Eased me through my first pregnancy & kept me calm. Convinced me my body was made to protect my baby. I had a high level of fears because I was about 5 months when I found out I was pregnant. My husband, who likes no one, told everyone Dr Dale could convince you everything was ok even I your baby came out green! Everything he said or did felt like a warm & calming hug. I have referred every friend and acquaintance since my pregnancy. I'm so blessed to have had such an amazing doctor deliver my baby. He was an angel sent to me to deliver my gift! Thank you Dr Dale!!

A lifetime of struggles

Becoming a new parent is scary enough and when you have to put your trust and care in a new doctor you can only assume he knows what he's doing and what's best for you. Our appts started out fine, but in the last part of my pregnancy it changed. my concerns were brushed off until I returned to the office with a horrible rash and was told to go to the hospital, we were going to deliver. I won't go into to much details, but my son was left with a severed injury that was done DURING the delivery. He has permanent nerve damage. Its sad to think that I had a perfectly healthy baby boy in my stomach and from his hands during delivery he is now handicaped. I would be cautious if using him.

Love, love, LOVE Dr. D!

He makes me so comfortable during annual exams that I usually don't even realize that he has started until I hear him say that we're all done!

Love Dr. Dale! Great OB and Amazing C-Section Surgeon

Dr. Dale Drollinger always took his time with me during visits while I was pregnant (2011). He listens carefully and responds with great care. He becomes "family" and you really get the feeling how much he truly cares for your wellbeing and that of your baby. He is to the point (which is refreshing) and doesn't throw fluff around. I always felt safe in his care and when I had to have an emergency c-section after hours and hours of a non-progressing labor, I knew he was the man for the job. My C-section went extremely well and he did an amazing job! All my nurses raved about him as well and told me I had the BEST C-Section OB/Surgeon in the area and that I was in the best hands. I hope he is still practicing for my next baby.

Dr.D is a teamwork type of doctor. He listens and takes time to get to know his patients. He is humble and admits he doesn't know everything.

Dr. Drollinger has been my gynecologist for 20 years, he is wonderful, both my daughters are now patients and he has delivered two of my grandchildren. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a gynecologist .

Dale Drollinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.