Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dale W Economan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Dale W Economan has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 63
Been a patient of Dr. Economan since 1976, and he always took plenty of time to listen to me, was very caring, and showed compassion when I was concerned about a medical problem, and ordered tests to find out what the problem might be. Never prescribed medication for me! I consider Dr. Dale Economan a very good person and a great Doctor!
DR. ECONOMAN WAS MY HUSBANDS DOCTOR FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS. MY HUSBAND HAS A PILL ADDICTION NOW DUE TO DR. ECONOMON PRESCRIBING HIM TO MUCH MEDS. MY HUSBAND DID NOT NEED TO BE PRESCRIBED 7 NORCOS A DAY ALONG WITH 5 XANEX AND 5 MUSCLE RELAXERS DAILY. SINCE DR ECONOMAN HAS BEEN OUT OF PRACTICE MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN THROUGH THE WITHDRAWALS AND HAS BEEN PERFECTLY FINE NOT COMPLAINING OF ANY PAIN. MY HUSBAND DID ABUSE THE MEDS HE WAS GIVEN BY TAKING EVEN MORE THAN HE WAS PRESCRIBED DAILY AND HE WOULD RUN OUT BEFORE THE MONTH WAS OVER. DR. ECONOMAN DID NOT MONITOR HIM AT ALL HE JUST WROTE OUT THE SCRIPTS EVERY 3 MONTHS. THE DOCTOR MY HUSBAND SAW BEFORE DR. ECONOMAN DID MONITOR HIM AND DID A BLOOD TEST AND HE HAD TO MUCH MEDICINE IN HIS SYSTEM AND THAT DOCTOR REFUSED TO SEE MY HUSBAND AGAIN. SO NO I WOULD NOT SAY DR. ECONOMAN IS A GOOD DOCTOR AS I KNOW MY HUSBAND IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD THIS PROBLEM AND SEEN THIS DOCTOR. HE DOES NOT MONITOR AT ALL.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
41 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dale W Economan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marion, IN.