Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale Fralicker
Dr. Dale Fralicker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Neptune Beach, FL, with other offices in Atlantic Beach, FL and Jacksonville, FL . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fralicker is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center - Beaches, Baptist Medical Center and Baptist Medical Ctr - Jacksonville. He speaks English.
Dr. Dale Fralicker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 15
I have been a patient of Dr. Fralicker for 10 years now. His office hours are great, staff is attentive, and his bedside manners are terrific. I have also seen his partner Anthony Underwood on a few occasions. He is also very attentive and has good bedside manners. I would definitely recommend Family Care Partners in Neptune Beach to anyone. Dr. Fralicker is a vital asset to the Beaches Community. Thanks for all you do!
Dr. Fralicker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Baptist Medical Center
Baptist Medical Ctr - Jacksonville
34 Years Experience
University of South Florida Health
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Dale Fralicker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dale Fralicker in this video.
Dr. Dale Fralicker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neptune Beach, FL.