Dr. Dale Guillory Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Dale Guillory?

Great work and awesome personality

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Dr. Guillory is awesome. He is laid back and relaxed. Not the typically uptight, stuffy kind of Dr. He made me feel comfortable from the get go and his work, amazing. I can not wait to go back and have one more small procedure done. Then, I am botox and filler for life yall.

Loving my decision to have surgery

Posted on September 27th, 2016

I am so happy I decided to have my tummy tuck done. I was a little scared with the thought of surgery and 2 kids but after I talked with Dr. Guillory I felt ready. Love my results. Never have to wait to see him which I love.

Retired

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Office Manager was VERY Rude.....Argued with Me on My Insurance, that I've had for 40 Years.....Dr, . Was Great....Needs Trained Office Mgr That Does Her Job!....Did I say Rude!

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Dr. Guillory rocks! I didn't even know we had a plastic surgeon here in Cookeville until a friend told me about him. I had 2 surgeries done by him and I am beyond excited about my results! Thank you so much Dr. Guillory.

Posted on October 30th, 2011

would recommend this doctor for plastic surgery- had an eyelid lift and loved the results

chemical peel and radiesse injections

Posted on September 25th, 2011

While you may be a good plastic surgeon, you are NO good at doing chemical peels and injections. Before I had the peel, I ask you if it would discolor my skin, and you said NO. Well, 3 years later my skin is permanently discolored, and very noticeable. Also where you gave me injections, there are permanent creases in my skin from the needle. Again, very noticeable. I am very disappointed in your work. Needless to say, I have to live everyday with people looking at me funny. It is very embarressing. You made my condition WORSE!! I am very disappointed in you as a very reputable doctor! I would not reccomend you for these services! A very disappointed patient!! I thought I could trust a PLASTIC SURGEON!!

Excellent all around

Posted on March 21st, 2011

I have been to see Dr. Guillory 3 times twice in Cookeville not waiting was taken right into room. The staff is very caring and knowledgable. I found Dr. Guillory willing to spend time with me and excellent at the procedure that he did on me. I had less then 10 minute wait in Crossville office.

Posted on March 27th, 2016