Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale Anderson II
Dr. Dale Anderson II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellmore, NY, with other offices in Woodbury, NY and Hicksville, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Peninsula Hospital Center, North Shore University Hospital At Syosset and North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview. He speaks English.
Dr. Dale Anderson II has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Dale Anderson II is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Peninsula Hospital Center
North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
North Shore University Hospital
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Cabrini Medical Center
North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Vassar Brothers Hospital
North Shore Univ at Manhasset
23 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dale Anderson II in this video.
Dr. Dale Anderson II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellmore, NY.