Dr. Dale Holly Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Dale Holly?

Posted on August 19th, 2016

One of the most thorough doctors I have ever had. He is courteous but. He has diagnosed a life threatening disease that was out of his specialty. I think this is a credit to his level of commitment.

TYPICAL PIEDMONT DOCTOR! HAS ATTITUDE!

Posted on October 8th, 2015

ALWAYS MAKES YOU WAIT AT LEAST AN HOUR IN EXAM ROOM FOR NO APPARENT REASON AND IS ALWAYS LATE FOR SURGERIES TOO AND GIVES NO APO;LOGY OR ANY REASON WHY! KEEPS ASKING YOU TO SEE OTHER DOCTORS FOR YOUR PROBLEMS AND IS NOT HIS RESPONSIBILITY! PARKING THERE IS HIGHEST FOR ANY DOCTORS OFFICE IN ATLANTA! TREATS IT LIKE A BUSSINESS OPORTUNITY FOR HIM ONLY AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENTS AT ALL!

Posted on March 7th, 2013

Dr. Holly was assign to me when I was admitted to Piedmont Hospital for high liver enzymes & billirubin counts. I was jaundice, he gave me an EMRCP which I was diagnosed with PSC a rare liver condition which he took very good care of me, which he took all precautions by getting me a liver biopsy, colonoscopy,& test for everything that could possible effect my liver. He also found out I had untreated HIV for which he referred me to an excellent infectious disease doctor for which we had to get on top of that first & get that undetectable so we can continue treatment. Well 7 months later I'm doing 1000 times better still got some issues going on...my HIV is undetectable & my liver is fine..I have bile duct blockage/scaring but I'm having another EMRCP to help me with my situation. I strongly suggest Dr. holly to anyone & I must say his MA Nicola is excellent she is so personal & makes you feel good just talking with her. His office is very busy however when my appointments wait time is anywhere from 15 - 20 minutes, but when he's in the office with you he takes his time & fully explains what's going on , how to proceed forward in with your care.

Two and 1/2 hours wait...not

Posted on February 4th, 2011

Regardless of whether someone else needed attention over my scheduled appointment, which I did far in advance, rearranged my work schedule, my driving time (over an hour ea way) and weather conditions, the least you can do is after a 30min delay is let the patient know it may be over an hour or two or even two-and 1/2? The office staff was way to social with each other and other patients to the point where time did not matter any more. Guess is was more important for the ? to leave, she had the nerve to ask people in the waiting room who we were waiting on? This is the worst medical practice customer service I have ever experienced. I would not recommend to anyone other than not to come here. The overkill political news, the interoffice social clicks or anything else seemed to be the most important agenda of the day. The patient's wait and consideration seemed to be at the tailend. Wow this was bad.

Unexceptable

Posted on October 7th, 2009

My wait time with Dr. Dale Holly was over two hours. I was never given an apology nor did any of the staff come to check on me during the two hour wait. Dr. Holly ordered numerous unnecessary tests to run up the cost of the visit. After incorrectly reviewing my history- he insulted me for correcting him. After this delightful visit, his office then canceled my next appointment and tried to reschedule with me. They could not find my records and had to re-enter the entire process. I will never return to this office.

Posted on July 31st, 2017