Dr. Dale Intihar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale Intihar?

Horrible discharge experience

Posted on June 21st, 2012

My father was admitted to the Florida Hospital, Flagler with severe dehydration and an equally severe UTI. Dr. Intihar was the doctor assigned to my dad. The reason for his poor evaluation is for 2 major reasons: 1) his arrogance and abrupt nature in which he would 'answer' the questions we had about my father's condition and 2) the manner in which my father was discharged. My dad has dementia, which was aggravated by his UTI and is essentially non copos mentis. I and my mother are my dad's designated healthcare surrogates. When discussing the discharge procedure with the doctor, he told us that he would me making the determination as to when he would be discharged at noon the next day. We told him that we wanted to be present due to my dad's condition. We arrived at the 9:30 that morning and was told that the doctor discharged my dad at 7 am and had my dad sign the discharge papers fully knowing his mental status. This is totally unacceptable and I will be filing a formal complaint. Beware!

Posted on July 29th, 2009

Dr. Intihar displays a relaxed, yet professional manner, always putting the patient at ease. He is straightforward in addressing your medical condition. yet he listens to your questions, concerns and observations. I highly recommend him.

Spouse of patient

Posted on January 28th, 2009

Dr. Intihar is an excellent and caring physician. He was always there for my husband during all his illnesses and always a comfort to me.

Posted on October 19th, 2017