The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale R Kozinn
Dr. Dale R Kozinn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New City, NY. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Kozinn is affiliated with Healthalliance Hospital Broadway Campus, Putnam Hospital Center and Nyack Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dale R Kozinn has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Dale R Kozinn has the following 5 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dale R Kozinn - Posted on September 21st, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dale R Kozinn - Posted on March 23rd, 2012
Dr. Kozinn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Dale R Kozinn Accepts the Following Insurance
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsHUDSON VALLEY RADIOLOGY ASSOCIATES, 18 Squadron Blvd, New City, NY
Dr. Dale R Kozinn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New City, NY.