Dr. Dale R Mccririe Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Dale R Mccririe?

He was haughty and snobbish about our choice to home school our children. It is poor form to chide a person about one's choices in raising his or her children. Keep your narrow-minded opinions to yourself .

One AMAZING doctor

I saw Dr McCririe for a deflated lung. He performed the procedure and was in my hospital room every day. Dr McCririe prevented a catastrophe by actually reading the X-ray himself instead of relying on the radiologist report. He accurately estimated my time-to-leave the hospital and constantly updated me on my progress.Dr McCririe has a wonderful bedside manner and is incredibly patient and understanding. My wife spent quite some time grilling him on the phone from Florida (where we live), then in person so that she understood exactly what was going on. He patiently answered every single question she had with no hesitation or glancing at his watch.I most highly recommend Dr McCririe! In fact, I would even recommend going out of your way to see him.

Exceptional !!

Dr. Mc Cririe is an exceptional physician and surgeon! He took time to answer all my questions before my surgery; found his bedside manner to be so caring. (A trait hard to find in a physician these days). His follow-up with me after surgery was great and informative. I HIGHLY recommend him. His office staff is also polite and informative.