Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dale W Norris
Dr. Dale W Norris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. He speaks English.
Dr. Dale W Norris has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Dale W Norris has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Dale W Norris has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Dr Norris was precise and to the point. with my career I have been around the world I think he is one of the best doctors That has treated My family. My self, my twin girls 16 years old and my 2 year old grandson Have seen him numerous times. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Prime argent care has lost a great Doctor. I will try to find where he moved his practice and if at all possible my family will follow him. Thanks Dr Norris for the great care you gave to my family.
34 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Dale W Norris accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsDale Wayne Norris Md, 5475 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN
Dr. Dale W Norris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.