Dr. Dale Norris Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dale Norris?

Physical for a job

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Dr. Dale Norris is a very rude unprofessional doctor. I was discriminated by him and he would not exam me all, because I have an disability. I will never recommend no one to come to this medical facility .

No bed side manner

Posted on July 27th, 2017

Dr. Norris spent less than two minutes with me. He did not read my medical record-had no idea I had heart surgery even though I had just filled out his form. He was also very rude and basically refused to answer my questions. He merely referred me to another doctor for tests.

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Arrogant jerk

Posted on January 28th, 2015

If I could give negative starts I would. I have never been to a doctor so unprofessional and uncaring.

Retired Air Force w/23years

Posted on July 15th, 2014

Dr Norris was precise and to the point. with my career I have been around the world I think he is one of the best doctors That has treated My family. My self, my twin girls 16 years old and my 2 year old grandson Have seen him numerous times. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Prime argent care has lost a great Doctor. I will try to find where he moved his practice and if at all possible my family will follow him. Thanks Dr Norris for the great care you gave to my family.

Awful visit with Dr. Norris today, March 5, 2014

Posted on March 6th, 2014

If Dr. Norris is the only doctor available for patients, I would not recommend this facility to anyone in the future!!!

Very, very poor health care experience

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

I don't think I have ever taken the time to find somewhere online to rate my healthcare experience, but I purposely sought this out when I got home from this terrible experience. The front desk staff was extremely rude and put out that I was there and Dr Norris spent all of 5 minutes with me after I was diagnosed with a very bad and serious illness. Never asked if I had questions and had a poor bedside manner. I have never felt more rushed and unwelcome and will never, ever go back here.

great patient care

Posted on January 11th, 2011

My overall experience was excellent. The clinic was very clean and organized.Dr, Norris and staff were friendly and professional.I felt right at home.I received great patient care. I was diagnosed with upper respiratory infection and strep. I was given a z pack. I was feeling better in a couple of days. Glad I happened upon it. I would recommend it to anyone. thank you

Posted on June 21st, 2015