The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dale Riepe
Dr. Dale Riepe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Pleasant, TX, with other offices in Mount Pleasant, TX and Mount Pleasant, TX . He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Riepe is affiliated with Titus Regional Medical Center, Del Sol and Titus County Mem Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Dale Riepe has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Riepe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Titus Regional Medical Center
Titus County Mem Hosp
50 Years Experience
University of Nebraska
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Dale Riepe accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dale Riepe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, TX.