Dr. Dale Rowland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale Rowland?

Consummate Professional

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Dr. Roland is a great pediatrician with amazing bed side manners. He is consummate professional with an knack for bringing calmness and ease to his patients and their family.

I love this man!!

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Rowland was my doctor growing up. I had not seen him in 10 years when i found out i was having a baby. I went to see him during a time when he was not accepting new patients and asked about him taking my daughter on as a patient. He looked at me and said " I wouldnt have it any other way." It was wonderful to know that after all those years i could still count on him. She is getting ready to start school this year and he has been great in making sure that I am completely informed as to what is required of my school district before I even enrolled her. I will miss him as a doctor when he finally decides to retire.

Great doctor, office is starting to go down hill

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

I have two daughters who have seen Dr. Rowalnd as their primary physisian since infantcy. I love him and totally trust him. Enough so that I am going to tolerate the issues that seem to be developing with the office and it's inefficiantcy.

Love Dr. Rowland

Posted on October 27th, 2012

Always have to wait a long time to see him but its because he never rushes through any appointment and gives everyone enough time to explain their situation.

Amazing!

Posted on May 14th, 2012

Dr. Rowland is the best of old school and new school of pediatric medicine. He feels like a small town doctor but has the knowledge and experience of a big city doctor who has seen it all. He was my pediatric doctor as well as all of my siblings and now he is my son's doctor. I can not recommend him enough to all mom's out there. He is also an experienced pediatric cardiologist.

Too bad there are so few doctors like Dr. Dale

Posted on February 6th, 2011

Dr. Rowland was pediatrician for my four children all of their lives and now is my grandchildren's (all seven of them) pediatrician. He is a great doctor and just a nice person overall. He spends time explaining his opinion, whether it is a diagnosis or, more often, why my concern is unfounded and what to look for. I always left his office reassured and confident.

Fabulous Doctor

Posted on January 7th, 2009

Dr. Rowland has cared for my girls since birth, they are now 5 and 10 yrs old. We have been so impressed with him. He is terrific with kids, so very kind. He doesn't rush through your appointment, so I don't mind waiting awhile for him to finish with his last patient, because you know you also will be given his undivided attention. I feel blessed to have this man care for my girls!

Posted on January 26th, 2016