Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dale P Skoog has the following 3 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Dale P Skoog has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Dale P Skoog has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dale P Skoog is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDale P Skoog Md, 960 W Maple Ct, Elma, NY
Dr. Dale P Skoog is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elma, NY.