Dr. Dale F Sobotka Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Dale F Sobotka?

Great Doctor!

I am quite surprised by the low rating for Dr. Sobotka. I have seen other providers over the years that were quick to prescribe and not delve to deep into my symptoms. Dr. Sobotka truly cares, listens, has a wealth of knowledge and provided me with great resources. He is the ONLY doctor that ever suggested I be tested for ADHD. As an adult that suffered for YEARS with undiagnosed ADD, I believe he has significantly improved the quality of my life by making connections between my symptoms and struggles to find the root cause. This is not a quick process and takes several visits to develop a relationship where insight can be obtained. He is simply the most thorough doctor I have ever encountered and I am forever grateful. I would definitely recommend him.

BAD

Just stay away

A great Doctor

M Husband and I have been going to Dr. Sobotka for almost two years. Our experience with him is most successful and we have both had our lives changed. Both my husband and I have seen individual shrinks for many years with no correct diagnosis but Dr. Sobotka with careful listening and questions figured us both out and we are both successfully medicated for the first time. He is bright, knowledgable and engaged..personable and professional. he continues his education and is very broad in his his understanding and execution of Psychiatry. His staff is diligent and a pleasure to work with. I am baffled by a average rating on this doc. MY only comment is you must need to see a few more shrinks to realize just how good this guy is. If you want great care by a shrink who has vast vision I suggest you give this doc a try and decide for yourself.