Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dale G Stott has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Joint Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
After hearing they had opened an office in Henderson, I immediately made an appointment. I used to have to drive two hours to get fixed up. I was happy to make the drive because I always ended up having relief, but the convenience of having them right in the Vegas area makes the experience even better.
So pleased to find a knowing and caring doctor that is a board certified pain specialist, not just some chiropractor jumping on the pain band wagon. Dr. Stott completely understood my reluctance to be just another pain patient living on pills and having my back manipulated. He worked at finding the problem, and set his sites on fixing what was wrong even if it meant I would no longer need him. That is a truly caring doctor. Staff is wonderful and friendly, also.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
31 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Dale G Stott accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsZion Pain Management, 301 N 200 E Ste 2A, Saint George, UT
Dr. Dale G Stott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.