Dr. Dale G Stott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale G Stott?

I'm grateful for the help Dr. Stott & his associates have provided me!

Dr. Stott & his associates have been very kind & helpful. They provide a variety of treatment options & are up-to-date on research and development.

Painless

After hearing they had opened an office in Henderson, I immediately made an appointment. I used to have to drive two hours to get fixed up. I was happy to make the drive because I always ended up having relief, but the convenience of having them right in the Vegas area makes the experience even better.

Pleased Patient

So pleased to find a knowing and caring doctor that is a board certified pain specialist, not just some chiropractor jumping on the pain band wagon. Dr. Stott completely understood my reluctance to be just another pain patient living on pills and having my back manipulated. He worked at finding the problem, and set his sites on fixing what was wrong even if it meant I would no longer need him. That is a truly caring doctor. Staff is wonderful and friendly, also.