Dr. Dale Swanholm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale Swanholm?

Rude Man

Posted on January 13th, 2017

This is the second time I have seen Dr. Swanholm. The first time he was short & abrasive, however I gave him the benefit of doubt knowing some of their days are rough. Well, obviously the attitude was not due to a rough day as he was again short & rude. No time to discuss medicine prescribed or any questions I might have. Poor doctor with poor bedside manner, will go elsewhere & suggest everyone else go elsewhere as well.

Dr. Dale Swanholm

Posted on December 7th, 2015

During my annual physicals Dr. Swanholm listens to what I have to say, is thorough in his explanations and spends time suggesting exercises for me to do to maintain my strength and mobility. I never feel rushed during my physicals. Dr. Swanhold has been my doctor of choice for the last 20+ years.

Excellent family doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2014

We have been patients of Dr. Swanholm for more than two decades, and several of our friends have been patients. He is accurate, and gives excellent referrals when specialty care is needed.

Exactly what a doctor should be

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

My husband and I have seen Dr. Swanholm for most of the 29 years we have lived in this area. He is caring and always on target with diagnosing and correctly problems. Bedside manner is excellent. Reminds me of the family doctor during my childhood ... he follows up!

Great docctor with great bedside manner

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Went to Dr. Swanholm thinking I had tonsillitis - but discovered I had a weird case of strep throat, I had been fighting for a month, 4-5 days later all symptoms gone with simple antibiotics. My GP had missed this and Dr Swanholm found it. I found as a new patient he cared for me and listened to my dilemma. I highly recommend Fr Swanholm.

Horrible

Posted on May 20th, 2011

We just moved to Highland Village. I personally do not have insurance but definitely have the money to pay for the services. I went to visit Swanholm today and was shocked at how unprofessional he is. This man is rude, disrespectful and abrasive. He should retire from the profession. His exact words 'You need to have insurance, you can figure out how to get some sort of insurance,', he doesn't know me or my life circumstances,...this had nothing to do with why I made the appointment and nothing to do with whether he was getting paid or not. This guy (I'm not going to give him the courtesy of calling him Dr.) is overall disgusting. After my appointment I asked to speak with him again and I expressed in a professional manner how I thought his comments were unprofessional and he completely dismissed me. I would NOT recommend this man to anyone. Highland Village deserves much better than this guy. If I were his partners in that office I would get him out of there. Definitely needs to go back for a refresher course in 'bedside manners'.

Doesn't accept new patients with Medicare.

Posted on January 24th, 2011

A Dotor who specializes in Geriatics but doesn't accept Medicaid, the only insurance program available to Elderly, should not be listed. It was a waste of my time.

custer

Posted on October 1st, 2010

Been going to Dr.Swanholm for over 30 years and I'm still here. He is an outstanding family doctor..I would recommend him without reservation.

Excellent Family MD

Posted on January 7th, 2010

I've seen Dr. Swanholm for many years and have always received high-quality care for myself and my family. He is responsive and it is evident that he cares about the welfare of his patients.

Posted on October 20th, 2017