Dr. Dale K Weldon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale K Weldon?

Great care....

Dr. Weldon has been my gynecologist for several years, and she takes great care of her patients. She is extremely approachable, easy to talk to, and she listens!

LOVE my upper cape gyn team!!

Dr. Weldon is an amazing doctor. She makes you feel so comfortable and goes above and beyond for you when need be! Her staff is just as amazing!!! Love them all and not to mention they have such a beautiful office.

Misdiagnosed

Dr. Weldon was a good gynecologist except when she entered the delivery room telling me I was 10 cm dilated. During labor , when I started to cry, she looked at me and said "why are you crying, something wrong?" Two years later I went to her with heavy bleeding which had gone on for over 30 days at a time. She diagnosed perimenopause. Six months later (after suffering 1.5 years before with heavy bleeding,) with cont'd bleeding, I went for a second opinion. After an ultrasound ( which Dr. Weldon never did,) the m.d. found I had a large fibroid which had to be surgically removed. They found it was cancerous and I had to have a hysterectomy. I have controlled it with Aromasin (since 2002) but to this day live with cancer and place blame on Dr. Weldon, her incompetence, her misdiagnosis and her lack of thorough examination (only manual gyn exam) despite bleeding heavily for 1.5 years. I was anemic during this time as well which she inaccurately attributed to being perimenopausal. Soon after, she moved to Falmouth. Unfortunately, statute of limitations had run out 3 years after learning of deficient treatment.

Extremely Pleased

I am a Mentor and taking in children who are not wanted or totally misunderstood due to conditions.This was a first for my Mentor child .Just like every other Dr. Visit.However Dr.Dale Weldon is by far the most compassionate woman on this earth.So much so that my Mentor child wrote a note to her on her own..Thanking her for understanding and her compassion..Thank you Dr Dale Weldon..you are by far one of this childs angels..

Ms

Excellent credentials, listens and guides but doesn't seem to impose her will. Gave me good suggestions as to options for my problem. Very warm and funny. I felt very comfortable with her and her care.

Dr. Weldon has coordinated my health care regarding a chronic condition. Whenever I needed to be referred to a specialist, she found the best. I have great faith in her as a doctor & advocate and trust her judgement implicitly. Knowledgeable and approachable with great listening skills.

My wonderful doctor.

She is the best doctor I ever had.

Dr. Dale K Weldon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falmouth, MA.