Dr. Dale T Yamashita Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dale T Yamashita?

Dr. Yamashita is so far the best primary care physcian I have ever had. Anyone who has the opportunity to work with Dr. Yamashita is very fortunate.

WOW - Dr Yamashita is GREAT

Dr Yamashita has been my Doctor for over 20 years. Excellent at diagnosing my problems and follows up. I am 71 years old.Most times I get in 5 to 10 minutes before my scheduled appointment.He makes me feel like I am his only appointment that day.

Best Physician!

Dr. Dale Yamashita has been my primary physician for a number of years. He provides quality care, listens to me, gives me options, and always treats me with respect. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and is a kind and caring person.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Dale T Yamashita is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.