Dr. Dalia A Fadul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dalia A Fadul?

I was somewhat anxious about my tests and their outcome but Dr. Fadul and her staff were very professional, patient, and reassuring throughout my appointment. I have no reservations recommending Tower Radiology to all my family and friends.

Best Radiologist ever visited A+++++

Great!!! clean, friendly and efficient facility with top notch equipment.

I was somewhat anxious about my procedure but the Doctor and her staff were very reassuring and helped to make my experience pleasant. I will definitely continue to come here for any future testing.

Terrible Bed side manners

What a witch this lady is - will never visit again EVER. Have already told my friends of this rip off and her terrible attitude. If you are looking to do 3D photos of your baby, look elsewhere and save yourself the headache and money! Wish I could give her practice negative stars, believe me I would! New mothers beware this is a bait and switch scam, she makes excuses and has anger issues. HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!!