Dr. Dalia O Girgis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dalia O Girgis?

Extremely thorough, detailed, knowledgeable, and patient. I was very impressed and pleasantly surprised.

Wonderful experience

Recommended by a neighbor who switched to Dr Girgis. She is very thorough and takes time to answer your questions. Great experience with her and highly recommend.

Very good Doctor, highly recommended!

I cannot say enough about Dr. Girgis she's caring very experienced and listens to what you have to say. She does not rush you out of the exam room. The staff at the office is very professional and the wait time is 10 or 15 minutes tops.

Can't say enough about Dr girgis. Was recommended to see her by a coworker. She is very caring and has a great sense of humor. She called my optometrist while I was with her to talk to her about my problem. She treated me for my condition and am now able to wear my contacts again...thanks so much.

I had cataract surgery with dr Girgis and am seeing 20/20. I am thrilled and she's the best. I felt totally at ease and would recommend her to anyone.

Wonderful physician ,very caring with a good sense of humor. Would highly recommend to friends and family looking for an eye doctor in the area.

Horrible physician! If I could give no stars I would. Went because I believed I had an chronic eye infection. Placed me on medication and when my symptoms were worsening to the point I was considering going to the Emergency room but called on a Sunday, she couldn't be bothered and blew me off only stating that there was a procedure that could help if it didn't improve. Did not say that I should come in immediately since my symptoms had gotten so severe which is what I would expect. My eye got better the next few days and so assumed the medication had finally kicked in after 2 weeks. I tried going off the medication several times and symptoms kept coming back so made another appointment and was told I had a different infection which the medication that had been prescribed had made worse. She was rude and dismissive when I expressed concern over how painful the condition was and told me there is nothing she could do to make me more comfortable. I did research and found a drop that could help with pain stemming from the light sensitivity and when I called her to ask about it she was impatient and said it would make me more uncomfortable. I followed up with her partner who sent me to the emergency department. Since then I have been being treated at the bascom palmer center and have been placed on both percocet and offered the eye drops which I had inquired about. Horrible bedside manner and no compassion for a terrible, debilitating, painful condition!

It was excellent. she took the time to clearly explain everything.

Excellent. Highly recommend.

She's terrific

Was excellent at calming me down and assessing my situation. She was very attentive and was excellent at calming my nerves. Very grounded and a lovely doctor!

Dr. Dalia O Girgis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.