More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dalila V Riojas has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 7
Just because our insurance has been changed the past years and could not take our daughter to see this service now they refuse to see my daughter what kind of humanity this service offer? And I Was told so after being kept on hold more than 30 min before someone answered my phone, when I asked to talk to case manager I was simply rejected ?????? Seriously?
This is a horrible clinic! Do NOT take your children here, they always want to switch you to different doctors. I never get to see the same doctor its always a different one, Dr. Riojas is always in a bad mood, seems like all my questions are stupid questions to her. The nurses uniforms are horrible and not kid friendly(kids want to see bright colors or cartoon characters) The rooms always look dirty like the beds look old and ripped, the chairs always always look dirty, the walls are just dirty with old splashed blood, mud, crayons, pen markings ect.. Just so disgusting here I hate it and will not be going back!
35 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1983
Driscoll Childrens Hospital
Dr. Dalila V Riojas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWee Tots Pediatrics, 4201 Interway Pl, Arlington, TX
Dr. Dalila V Riojas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.