Dr. Dalinda A Condino Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Dalinda A Condino?

medicine for the body, not the mind

Dr. Condino is knowlegable about adolecent medicine, I'm sure, however she sees patients for eating disorders without the wrap around and critical component of mental health counseling. Her direct manner, and her nutritionist's tough attitude, left my daughter after every visit, in hysterics. I was givien a list of counselors and psychiatrists on my first visit and told to find this provider myself. It took weeks to get an appointment with a mental health provider. As anyone knows, an eating disorder isn't helped unless the patient has their mental health addressed at the same time as their health. The whole situation here needs revamping. It makes no sense.

Good experience

Eh

Dr. Condino is a pleasant doctor, but I do not enjoy the atmosphere. When I'm there, I have to sit in a somewhat cramped waiting room, and then someone comes to do my weight. All of the staff members to do my weight have been very rude. I will not go into specific detail, but I was offended. I do like Dr. Condino, but because of the conditions I would not recommend to any friends of mine. Also I do not like that I have to sit in the room waiting for the doc for atleast 30 minutes... I understand she has other patients, but come on!

Dr. Dalinda A Condino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.