Dr. Dalip Tibb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dalip Tibb?

A Great Doctor Leaving Area

Posted on April 25th, 2013

Has been my doctor for years, now he's leaving the Coachella Valley. My family and I are so hurt to see him leave but wish him all the best that God has for him and his family. Excellent, compassionate and caring man of medicine.

The type of primary care physician everyone wants.

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

I am 64, Dr. Tibb is in his late 30's, early 40's. My connection with him is as if we were brothers. He is so attuned to where his patients are and cares so much, it is a blessing. He and his wife had a child recently and he took some paternity leave. No matter - he remembered that I had some issues pending and called me on my mobile phone to follow up. I just feel so very comfortable that I am a real person in his practice of medicine. He is a gift to all of us whom call him our doctor.

Posted on July 8th, 2010

Dr. Tibb is caring and confident. He speaks in lay terms and seems conservative, but thorough. The office staff is a little aloof and could use a little training in "customer service", but Denise Alexander, the Physicians Assistant makes up for it! She is excellent and definitely competent.

You will never see Dr. Tibb

Posted on May 12th, 2010

A one to two month wait for an office visit. The only way to expedite it is to see the nurse. The billing department is arguementative and unorganized. Even if you are pleased with his care, the billing department makes it not worth it.

Doctor's Response

Patients are seen the same or next day in most cases. I suspect that neither this patient nor the insurance company paid for the care received. Its a shame that almost 10% of the work I do is never paid for and then patients complain about the billing service! Priceless!!

What a family doctor should be

Posted on December 7th, 2009

Dr. Tibb, in my opinion, is exactly what I want in a family doctor. He pays attention, he takes his time, he talks to me in a professional yet easily understandable manner. I like that he is more likely to be conservative in his treatment options and doesn't reach for the prescription pad for everything. And I trust him.

Posted on January 21st, 2017