Dr. Daljeet Saluja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daljeet Saluja?

Crappy Doctor

Posted on July 29th, 2017

The worst doctor period.... only cares about filling his own pockes with overbooked patients

Appointment

Posted on October 18th, 2012

I have been a patient of both Dr Darshan and Daljeet Saluja, and I must say they are excellent Dr. their bedside manner is worth the wait, they have several other clinics that I have been to, and each time, I have been treated with the upmost respect. I have been offered through my health insurance provider to change my Dr. oh how upset that made me, and I made it very clear that under no circustances would I change my Dr. after having them for the years I have had them, they're like family. The same is true for their receptionist, Pam, Michelle, and a few others, and the Philbotomist, shes awsome. Thanks for this opportunity to share my thoughts of my Drs. Towanna Diggs

Terrible physician

Posted on September 12th, 2012

This man has no emotion. He has horrible patient-physician skills. He performs minimal physical examination and then makes an assumptom of my diagnosis based on very little history and physical. He has medical students who work with him and he is completely disrespectful to them.

Caring and Compassionate

Posted on May 20th, 2012

I have had multiple doctors in Baltimore city. Dr saluja is the first one who cared about me and my health. His is friendly and compassionate. He tries for his patients. He is a concierge physician without the extra cost. I would recommend him to any of my family or friends. Thanks you Dr Saluja

NEEDS IMPROVEMENT

Posted on November 10th, 2009

My family has been under Dr. Daljeet Saluja's care for over 3 years now. We stucked with him for that long since he seem really friendly and concerned during our initial visits. Unfortunately as he got busier and busier the quality of care also deteriorated. The last, maybe 4 times that we attempted to see him ( for vaccine and annual check up), we waited for more than 3 hrs. I'm sure of it since i purposely requested to be off work at 3pm and was attended to at 6:15pm in his Reisterstown office. The visit lasted about 5 mins. The last time my husband went just to request for prescription refill, he waited 2hrs. and eventually gave up. All these times, we supposedly had an appointment scheduled. He is a good doctor but not great! He's just not worth the wait so we are shifting doctors. We still wish him and his practice well but for those of you who value your time, look for a doctor somewhere else.

Posted on September 17th, 2017