- Queens Hospital Center
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daljeet K Singh has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Daljeet K Singh has the following 5 expertise
- Birth Control
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Daljeet K Singh Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Daljeet K Singh
Dr. Singh graduated from the Patliputra Medical College,Patliputra Medical College in 1984. Dr. Singh works in Jamaica, NY and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Queens Hospital Center and Wyckoff Heights Medical Center.