Dr. Daljit S Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daljit S Singh?

He really a wonderful Doctor. Glad he's my doctor.

Have been going to Dr. Singh since he opened in Millvale PA. Great doctor, always willing to spend time with the patient. Sometimes the wait times can be a little to long. His office is generally packed every time I have been there.

Waits can belong time but he's spends time with you, too.

patient

Dr Daljit Singh is the best doctor in Pittsburgh. He is extremely kind and patient and is willing to listen. He spends so much time on what my problems are. He is an excellent doctor.

Hold hold hold

I called Dr Daljit Singh's Penn Ave office for an appointment as it's close to my new residence. Called them many times. First time I was put on hold twice and receptionist never came back on phone. Same story second time. Third time, after putting me on hold multiple times, she asked me to first forward all my medical records to their office and said that only after looking at my records, Doctor will decide whether he wants to see me or not. I don't understand this as never ever any Doctor's office asked me to do so and I just wanted a regular health checkup appointment. Why would a Doctor's receptionist will behave in this manner? Something doesn't seem right.